Invisalign® is a clear alternative to metal braces for kids, teens and adults.
Replace braces with custom-fit trays that are completely invisible when you have them on. DOCS Dental provides Invisalign®-certified dentists and orthodontists to serve your smile! You must be evaluated by a dentist to determine if you are eligible to receive based on your oral health and teeth structures.
We currently provide Invisalign® for kids, teens and adults. While Invisalign® is not covered by most insurances, the benefits it offers are often worth the expense for our patients.
Other orthodontist procedures can require up to 2 years, 24 hours per day, while Invisalign® only requires 6 months and can be removed for up to 4 hours each day.
- Straightens your teeth more comfortably
- Custom for your smile.
- Invisible: don’t have to wear noticeable metal braces and your smile doesn’t change!
- You can eat or drink whatever you want. Braces often require avoiding certain foods or drinks.
- Comfortable: Invisalign® is smooth snug plastic, no metal at all.
- Removable: You can remove Invisalign® after 20 hours of wear each day.
- Less time spent at the dentist! Follow up appointments are only every 6 weeks and much quicker than traditional ortho appointments.
- Easier to brush and floss. Simply remove, brush, and put back in.
- Enjoy a straighter smile with Invisalign!
- Amazing benefits over traditional braces.
- The invisible smile you always wanted
- Eat and drink what you want with a straighter smile
- A smile custom-fit for you
- Removable, comfortable
- The aligner that you can trust to straighten your smile
- Easier to brush and floss
Get Started with Invisalign® Today!
If you’re considering Invisalign®, call our offices or talk to a member of our team during your dental visit.
We’re standing by to answer all your questions and get you started toward your dream smile.